Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Wishes of Being a Romantic

     Ever since I've started writing, I've had this utter desire to be a romantic. Not necessarily a romantic in the sense of a relationship, but rather as a romanticized vision of a person and a writer. I would give anything to be able to just up and move to Paris or London, sit in café, and spend my days writing. I would do like Thoreau did and move out to the woods all by myself, and send all of my pieces to a relative to get published.
     I do my best to have a positive outlook on life. I believe that love is a true force in the world. I think that everything happens, not necessarily for a reason, but everything happens. People are inherently good-natured. We, as people, can't make sense out of life, because there's nothing really to make sense of, but that's the beauty of it.
     Everything that we do as a species is to better the human condition. Whether or not we want to admit it, we are all on race on this tiny little rock in this vast, vast universe, and because of this, we need to do our best to make the best of our situation called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment